You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons.
The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last product.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Pretty-vintage.de - Jan Peter Waldhelm, Burgstrasse 23, 99974 Mühlhausen, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 03601/8882555) by means of a clear explanation (eg a Mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required.
In order to keep the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we will pay you all the payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us ) Within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. We may refuse the refund until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the end of the deadline of 14 days.
If the customer has a right of revocation, he will be charged with the regular costs of return upon exercise of the right of revocation. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide adequate protection with appropriate packaging. Send the goods back to us as a prepaid parcel and keep the receipt.
The goods should show no traces of use that exceed the legally permissible level.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery (e.g., food, cosmetic products, etc.).
The right of withdrawal does not exist
• Delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
• Delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery (e.g., food, cosmetic products, etc.).
• Delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.)
- pretty-vintage.de - Jan Peter Waldhelm, Burgstr. 23, 99974 Mühlhausen, email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
- Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Right of Revocation created with the Trusted Shops Rechtstexter in cooperation with Wildebeuger Solmecke Rechtsanwälte.